Yogurt Marinated Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans
Marinated, grilled chicken is paired with crispy roasted potatoes and buttery green beans to make a complete meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 2 hours 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt, plus more to serve
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 pounds small red potatoes, washed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, plus more to garnish
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon zest, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. In plastic bag, combine chicken and yogurt marinade. Let marinate 2-6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- On baking sheet, spread potatoes and drizzle with olive oil. Season with ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper and fresh dill; toss to combine. Bake 20-25 minutes, until easily pierced with fork.
- Heat grill to medium heat. On direct heat, grill chicken 5-7 minutes on each side, until thermometer reads 165°F.
- Cut chicken into slices. Cover with aluminum foil to keep warm until ready to serve.
- In medium pot, cover green beans with water. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5-7 minutes, until softened. Drain water. In serving dish, toss green beans with butter.
- Serve grilled chicken with roasted potatoes and green beans. Garnish with a dollop of yogurt and fresh dill.