These burgers are loaded with a delicious, cheesy surprise!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 50 minutes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 beer can
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 4 burger buns
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 pieces lettuce
- Heat grill to medium.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef and garlic powder.
- Roll into ½” disks, then place a beer can in the middle to shape into a bowl. Press the beef up the side of the beer can. Gently remove beer can and season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the burgers evenly with cheese, bell peppers, and onions.
- Grill until burger is cooked through, 30-40 minutes in indirect heat.
- Serve on a bun and top with tomato and lettuce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.