Spicy Orange Chicken Tenders
A little sweet, a little spicy, these chicken tenders are going to be your new fave for quick, easy and delicious weeknight dinners!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutes
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Unfiltered Raw Honey, plus 2 Tbsp.
- 1⁄2 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice, plus 2 Tbsp.
- 1⁄4 cup Sriracha, plus 2 Tbsp.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound raw chicken tenders
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- Place raw chicken tenders into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together ¼ cup honey, ½ cup orange juice, ¼ cup Sriracha and ½ teaspoon salt. Pour the mixture over the raw chicken tenders.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in fridge to marinate at least 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a 9"x13” baking sheet with a silicone mat (or parchment paper/tin foil) and place a wire cooling rack on top. Grease with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Drain marinade and set chicken tenders aside. In another large bowl, stir together panko, flour, ½ teaspoon salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Stir in drained chicken tenders.
- Place coated chicken tenders onto prepared baking sheet. Spray with more cooking spray. Bake in pre-heated oven for 15-25 minutes, or until chicken has cooked through. Remove from oven and serve with dipping sauce (recipe below).
- For the dipping sauce: In a small bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Unfiltered Raw Honey, 2 tablespoons orange juice, 2 tablespoons Sriracha and 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce.
- Tip: This sauce is SPICY. If you’re not a fan or want to lessen the heat, replace some or all of the Sriracha with additional BBQ sauce.