Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini
This invitingly warm chicken tortellini recipe takes just a few minutes of prep and is easy to serve right from the slow cooker.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 4 hours 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 pounds boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 jars (16 oz.) Kroger Brand Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces sliced baby Bella mushrooms
- 1 package (19 oz.) Kroger Brand Tri-Color Cheese Tortellini
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Kroger Brand Meal-Ready Sides California Style Vegetables, prepared according to package instructions
- In slow cooker, combine chicken breasts and 1 jar alfredo sauce. Cover; cook on high 4 to 6 hours, until chicken is cooked through. Shred chicken.
- In slow cooker, add remaining jar of alfredo sauce, garlic, pepper, mushrooms and tortellini. Cover; cook on high 15 to 20 minutes, until heated through.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.