Sheet-Pan Breakfast Quesadilla
This recipe combines breakfast staples with traditional quesadilla ingredients for a delicious morning fiesta.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 slices Simple Truth™ Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 12 Simple Truth Organic™ Cage Free Large Brown Eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 Simple Truth Organic™ Wheat Flour Tortillas 6 Count
- 3 bags (6 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Mexican Style Blend Finely Shredded Cheese
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Mild Salsa
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and cook 4–5 minutes on each side, flipping halfway. Remove from pan and pat off excess grease with paper towels. Roughly chop bacon and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Heat a tablespoon of butter in a large nonstick skillet. Once melted, pour in the egg mixture and gently scramble with a silicone spatula until mostly cooked. Set aside. (Eggs will continue to cook in oven.)
- Line a half baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Cut 3 of the tortillas in half. Lay down the halves, overlapping, so that they cover the entire tray. Cut pieces out of another tortilla to fill in the corner gaps.
- Spread out a layer of shredded cheese on the tortillas. Layer on the scrambled eggs and chopped bacon. Spread out the spinach, then top with another layer of shredded cheese.
- Place remaining tortillas on top in the same arrangement as the bottom. Melt remaining three tablespoons of butter and brush over tortillas.