Sheet Pan Brats & Peppers
This meal has big flavor with minimal cleanup. The brats cook alongside a blend of veggies on a single sheet pan for a tasty dish that’s easy from start to finish.
Created by: Tasty
Serves: 5Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/4 cup Kroger Brand Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 package Johnsonville Brats Beer
- 3 Kroger Brand Tri-Colored Bell Peppers, sliced
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 5 hot dog buns, for serving
- Kroger Brand Potato Salad, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine mustard, brown sugar, cayenne pepper and 2 teaspoons salt. Coat 2. brats thoroughly with mixture.
- In another large bowl, mix together bell peppers, zucchini, red onion, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt and olive oil. Arrange onto prepared baking sheet, leaving a small circle in the middle. Place sausages in circle.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes, until sausages reach an internal temperature of 165°F. If sausages need more browning, place on a separate tray and broil 2 minutes on each side.
- Place brats in hot dog buns, top with veggie mixture and chopped parsley.
- Serve with Kroger Brand Potato Salad.