Sausage and Veggie Skewers
Easy and tasty, these grilled skewers have it all – savory Polish pork kielbasa, hearty veggies and a sweet glaze that ties the flavors together. Remember to soak your skewers in water before grilling to prevent burning them!
Created by: Tasty
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Simple Truth™ Polish Pork Kielbasa, sliced into ½” coins
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cchini or summer squash, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 pound baby potatoes, cut into large cubes and boiled until tender
- Minced parsley, for garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, garlic, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, toss together kielbasa, red onion, cherry tomatoes, squash, bell pepper, potatoes, olive oil and salt.
- On bamboo skewers, thread kielbasa and vegetables. Place skewers on grill and brush with sauce. Grill 4-5 minutes, flip, brush with sauce and continue to grill till fully cooked.
- To serve, garnish with minced parsley.