Roasted Vegetables with Honey Horseradish Glaze
Roasting vegetables brings out their natural sweetness and enhances their flavor. The veggies in this recipe can be adapted to include your favorites.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 2” pieces
- 1/2 pound baby red potatoes, cut in half or quartered
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into chunks and separated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the vegetables with ¼ cup of oil, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Spread vegetable mixture in an even layer on a foiled-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, stir and bake an additional 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft when poked with a fork.
- Combine ¼ cup olive oil, white wine, honey, horseradish and ½ tsp. salt in a bowl and whisk until combined. Pour over cooked vegetables or use as a dipping sauce.