Personal Veggie Pizza
Lightly grilled baguettes serve as the crust for these better-for-you yet just-as-indulgent pesto and veggie pizzas.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Take & Bake Ancient Grain Baguette, halved lengthwise
- 2 ounces cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1⁄4 cup olives, chopped
- 4-6 basil leaves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill or stovetop grill pan to medium heat.
- Brush baguette with olive oil. Grill until just lightly browned. Remove; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place bread on flat surface, cut side up. Using spoon, dollop pesto evenly over surface of bread. Add ¾ of the shredded cheese. Top with tomatoes, olives and remaining cheese.
- Place in oven until cheese is fully melted.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and Parmesan cheese.