Oven Roasted Vegetables
The trick to these perfectly roasted veggies is to cut them to the same thickness and add the cauliflower halfway through, so all ingredients to cook evenly and finish at the same time.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved or quartered
- 2 cups baby potatoes, whole, halved or quartered depending on size
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and cut into 1”-2” pieces
- 1 cup beets, peeled and sliced into ½” rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- On prepared baking sheet, spread Brussels sprouts, potatoes, carrots and beets. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper; toss to combine. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until slightly tender. Toss gently.
- Add cauliflower to baking pan; continue baking 15 to 20 minutes, until very tender.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.