Mexican Layer Dip
A party dip with layers of flavor! Grab some tortilla chips and dig into this Tex-Mex favorite.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (16 oz.) vegetarian refried beans
- 1⁄4 cup chunky medium salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar Jack cheese
- 1 medium ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Tostitos® Original Restaurant Style tortilla chips, for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix refried beans, salsa and taco seasoning. Spread mixture on a serving platter. Spoon and spread sour cream over bean mixture. Top with cheese, avocado, jalapeño, tomato and green onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Refrigerate leftovers.