Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Fresh and colorful, this nutritious salad has all the best flavors of Mediterranean cuisine.
Created by: Tasty
Serves: 4Prep: 25 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus 2 Tbsp., divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 Simple Truth™ Natural Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 5 Campari tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 5 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Spinach
- 2 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Feta Cheese Crumbles
- In a bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoon. olive oil, minced garlic, 1½ teaspoons salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and dried oregano. Add chicken and rub marinade all over the breasts. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Whisk together lemon juice, ½ cup olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt and mustard until emulsified. Set aside.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. Sear chicken breasts on both sides until cooked through. Let rest, then slice.
- Place baby spinach in a salad bowl. Arrange vegetables on top. Add sliced chicken and top with feta cheese crumbles. Drizzle dressing over salad.