Mahi-Mahi with Fruit Salsa
These grilled mahi-mahi fillets taste delectable with fruit salsa. Plus, the blueberries, strawberries and jicama in the fruit salsa are perfect for your 4th of July gathering!
Serves: 3Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup jicama, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- 12 ounces frozen Mahi Mahi Fillets, thawed according to package instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine the blueberries, strawberries, jicama, cilantro, red onion, lime juice, and salt.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Place fillets on grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve on plates and top with fruit salsa.
- Refrigerate leftovers.