Loaded Slow Cooker Queso
Packed with ground beef, three different cheeses and chili beans, this loaded queso dip is the perfect appetizer for your team to huddle around on game day.
Serves: 10Prep: 10 minutesCook: 1 hourTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 8 ounces natural American cheese, cut into ½” pieces
- 1 bag (8 oz.) sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili beans
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Tortilla chips or potato wedges, for serving
- In large skillet over medium heat, crumble beef. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Drain excess juices.
- In slow cooker, combine cooked beef, American cheese, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, milk, diced tomatoes and green chilies, chili beans and cumin. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 1 to 2 hours, until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips or potato wedges.