Lipton Sangria Tea
This alcohol-free sangria is a sweet summertime drink the whole family can enjoy.
Serves: 7Cook: 2 hoursTotal: 2 hours
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 Lipton® Iced Tea Brew Family Size Tea Bags
- 2 cups no sugar added purple grape juice, chilled
- 1 medium orange, sliced
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chilled club soda or seltzer
- Pour boiling water over Lipton® Iced Tea Brew Family Size Tea Bags in saucepan; cover and brew 5 min. Remove tea bags and squeeze.
- Combine tea with remaining ingredients except soda in large pitcher; chill at least 2 hours. Just before serving, add soda. Pour into ice-filled glasses.