Grilled Shrimp with Rosemary and Chives
Fire up the Grill!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 6 minutesTotal: 26 minutes
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, or 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme, or 1/2 tsp dried crushed thyme
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 pounds large shrimp
- In a large bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Place the shrimp in the marinade, cover the bowl, and refrigerate the shrimp for at least 1 hour.
- Start the grill.
- When the grill is hot, place the shrimp on a mesh grate that has been sprayed or brushed with the vegetable oil (or thread the shrimp on skewers), and grill the shrimp for about 3 minutes on each side.