Grilled Fruit Sangria
Grilling the fruit for this refreshing sangria creates a unique, smoky flavor that’s perfect for your next backyard BBQ or cookout.
Serves: 6Prep: 30 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups pineapple, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, stems removed and sliced
- 1 bottle (750 mL) red wine
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1⁄4 cup simple syrup
- Preheat grill to medium. Place pineapple, orange, lemons and strawberries directly on hot grill; cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side, until visible grill marks appear.
- Place grilled fruits in large pitcher. Add red wine, brandy and simple syrup. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with ice.
- Refrigerate leftovers.