Grilled Chicken with Strawberry and Mint Salsa
A sweet, spicy, and minty salsa is the perfect topping for grilled chicken. It’s also wonderful on tortilla chips or with crudité.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. diced pickled jalapeño peppers
- 2 tsp. grated lime zest
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 oz. each)
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Combine strawberries, mint, onion, lime juice, jalapeños, and zest in a medium bowl. Stir well and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until it registers 165°F internally with a meat thermometer.
- Serve salsa over chicken.