Citrus Beer Sangria
Beer cocktails are a fantastic way to incorporate beer into a tasty, new adult beverage. This Citrus Beer Sangria is sweet, bubbly and refreshing!
- 1 large grapefruit, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 large navel orange, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 large lemon, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 large lime, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 3 (12 oz.) bottles wheat beer or hard cider, chilled
- Combine sliced fruit, pineapple juice and vodka in medium sized container. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, but overnight is recommended.
- When you’re ready to serve, combine beer with fruit mixture in a large pitcher.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!