Chicken Sausage and Apple Sheet Pan Dinner
Pre-made chicken apple sausages are the perfect base for an easy dinner. Enjoy the delightful combination of apples and sweet potatoes in this hassle-free recipe.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into ½” cubes
- 2 medium apples, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons Kroger Brand Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces chicken apple sausages
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss sweet potatoes and apples with olive oil, salt and pepper; arrange in a single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
- Add sausages to pan; continue baking 20 to 25 minutes, until sweet potatoes are tender and sausages are heated through.