Air Fryer Keto Crispy Cauliflower with Spicy Aioli
An air fryer is a great way to make vegetables crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Plus, it takes far less time than oven roasting and uses much less oil than frying.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 12 ounces Kroger® Cauliflower Florets, ends trimmed if needed
- Cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, hot sauce, lemon juice, garlic, chipotle powder and ¼ teaspoon salt. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat air fryer to 425°F.
- Place cauliflower florets in air fryer basket and spray generously with avocado oil and season with remaining ½ teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Air fry about 10-12 minutes, shaking the basket about halfway through for even browning, or until desired crispness.
- Serve cauliflower with spicy aioli.
- Refrigerate leftovers.