30-Minute Paleo Grilled Halibut with Mango Salsa
Every day will feel like spring with this fresh fish and tropical salsa.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 4 fillets (6 oz. each) halibut
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix mangoes, red pepper, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice and 1 teaspoon salt together. Set aside.
- Heat grill or grilling pan to medium-high heat. Brush the halibut with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill, turning once until the fish is opaque and can be easily flaked with a fork, 6-10 minutes.
- Serve fish with mango salsa.
- Refrigerate leftovers.