- Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
It may be borderline playing with your food, but every waffle should be filled with syrup. Same goes for your stack of pancakes or bowl of oatmeal. For every bite to be just right, you need ample amounts of maple syrup. That's just good sense.
The senseless side to all of this is drowning in heaping amounts of sugar. With the average serving of syrup around ¼ cup, you take in over 200 calories and more than 50 grams of carbs from sugar. And that's with a light pour. So, stop fooling around and start enjoying the same smooth taste of maple syrup without the sugar, calories, carbs, or gluten.
Walden Farms Calorie-Free Pancake Syrup makes it possible for heavy pourers (like yourself) to watch their weight, while enjoying their favorite fluffy breakfast. You get the same natural sweet flavor, because Walden Farms doesn't compromise on quality. This syrup is made with real maple and a hint of pure vanilla flavor, so your waffles will never know what's missing.
- The Top Topping for Pancake Pioneers, Waffle Warriors, and Anyone Else Suffering with Excessive Syrup Syndrome
- Sweet, Waist-Friendly Pancake Topping
- No Calories, Fat, Carbs, Sugar, or Gluten
- Rich Natural Flavors From Real Maple and Pure Vanilla
- Pour Over Waffles, Oatmeal, Ice Cream, and More