Vitacost Xylitol Cinnamon Mints
It's true. People may not remember what you say, but they'll probably notice when something's a little off. From a speck of food lodged between your teeth to a missed button on your shirt or a layer of dog hair covering your coat, there are several minor mishaps that could happen on a first encounter. Don't let bad breath be one of them.
Vitacost® Xylitol Mints are "mint" to be your spur-of-the-moment saving grace. With the tingly touch of natural cinnamon oil, you'll feel instantly refreshed. Unlike between-meal snacks high in sugars and starches, these mints are sweetened with xylitol and do not promote tooth decay - hello, pearly whites!
When to pop a Vitacost® Xylitol Mint:
- After finishing an Italian feast or anything else heavy in garlic
- Before meeting a first date
- When you're nervous for a big presentation
- As soon as you wake up (to knock out morning breath)
- Whenever the mood strikes!
The mint that pops in your mouth with breath-freshening cinnamon.
- Melt-in-your-mouth mints with a zing
- Natural cinnamon flavor