Vitacost Vitamin K2 MK-7 with Nattokinase
What is Vitamin K2 MK-7 with Nattokinase?
Vitamin K2 MK-7 is an advanced formula of vitamin K2 and the enzyme nattokinase, which is derived from the fermented Japanese soy food, natto. Nattokinase is composed of 275 amino acids and is considered to be one of the most active functional ingredients found in natto.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Vitamin K2 MK-7 with Nattokinase?
- Vitamin K’s primary function in the body is to aid in the production of Gla (gamma carboxyglutamic acid) proteins, which play a part in coagulation and anti-coagulation of blood.*
- Vitamin K is also necessary for osteoblasts (bone-forming cells) to activate osteocalcin, a protein that binds calcium to bones.* Therefore, adequate amounts of vitamin K make certain calcium is properly delivered to bones and arterial health is maintained.*
- Supplies 320 FU (fibrin units) of nattokinase, derived from fermented Japanese soy, to support healthy blood circulation and blood pressure levels are already within normal range.*
Why is Vitacost® Vitamin K2 MK-7 with Nattokinase your everyday essential?
- Supports multiple areas of health, including bone health and cardiovascular health, in one easy-to-take supplement.*
- Supplies 100 mcg of vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 per each convenient single-softgel serving.
- Provides exceptional quality at extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of