Vitacost Vitamin C Complex with Citrus Bioflavonoids
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Vitamin C Complex with Citrus Bioflavonoids?
- Supports healthy inflammatory reactions.*
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system.*
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within normal range.*
- Supports healthy circulation.*
- Promotes healthy collagen and skin.*
- Helps maintain integrity, structure, function and activity of the endothelium.*
- Promotes the maintenance of healthy DNA.*
Why is Vitacost® Vitamin C Complex with Citrus Bioflavonoids your everyday essential?
- Supplies 1,000 mg of vitamin C from rose hips per two-capsule serving.
- Also supplies 500 mg of unique citrus bioflavonoid complex.
- Contains 125 servings per bottle.
- High quality at a great value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety.* We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin , Rice Flour , Micro-crystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Vegetable Stearic Acid and Silicon Dioxide , Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex , Hesperidin , Rutin , Pectin .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More