Vitacost Synergy SKO® Superior Krill Oil Dietary Supplement Softgels 1500mg
What is SKO Superior Krill Oil?
SKO Superior Krill Oil is an omega-3 essential fatty acid supplement featuring 1,500 mg of krill oil. Krill oil, derived from krill (shrimp-like crustaceans), is a good source of two of the most studied omega-3 essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Omega-3 essential fatty acids are essential to the body and must be obtained through diet. Since the typical American diet is generally low in omega-3 essential fatty acids, taking a supplement such as SKO® Superior Krill Oil is a convenient way to obtain these important nutrients without increasing fish consumption.
Krill oil is also rich in vitamins A and E and functions as a powerful antioxidant.* Superior Krill oil also contains omega-6 fatty acids and astaxanthin, a carotenoid (natural plant pigment) produced by microalgae, that functions as an antioxidant.
What are the key benefits of Synergy SKO Superior Krill Oil?
- Provides the omega-3 essential fatty acids DHA and EPA, as well as astaxanthin, for total-body health support.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Helps reduce certain symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome.
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response and contributes to a healthy blood lipid profile already within normal range.
- Provides protection from free radicals.
Why is Synergy SKO Superior Krill Oil your everyday essential?
- Provides 1,500 mg of krill oil per 2-softgel serving.
- Contains 30 servings per bottle.
- Great value!
Potency • Purity • Pride