Vitacost Synergy Optimized B-100 Complex Enhanced Absorption
What is Optimized B-100 Complex?
Optimized B-100 Complex is a premium B-complex supplement featuring activated forms of B vitamins for enhanced bioavailability. High-potency levels of seven of the eight B vitamins are included, along with 100 mg each of inositol, choline bitartrate and PABA, vitamin-like compounds with functions similar to those of the B vitamins.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Synergy Optimized B-100 Complex?
- B vitamins function as cofactors for enzymes essential to healthy cell function and energy production.*
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin) supports proper functioning of the nervous system.*
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) support healthy metabolism.*
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) supports proper functioning of skin and nerves, and it aids in digestion.*
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is involved in protein and red blood cell metabolism, and it supports the function of the nervous and immune systems.*
- Folate (folic acid) is needed for healthy cell replication and growth.*
- Vitamin B12 (methycobalamin) is vital for carbohydrate metabolism and energy production and also plays a part in homocysteine levels, important for heart health.*
- Choline is a key structural component of cellular membranes.
- Inositol is a precursor of phospholipids, a major component of cellular membranes. It’s also found in the brain and cerebrospinal fluid. Inositol is known to play a role in normal growth and development and may help support skin and mood.*