Vitacost Synergy Cranberry Extract Capsules
Cranberry Extract is a standardized extract of cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon), a deep-red, tart-tasting fruit native to North America and commonly grown throughout the northeastern U.S. in wet, sandy marshes or bogs.
- Antioxidant phytochemicals, including anthocyanins (the natural pigment responsible for the red and blue color of many fruits and flowers) and proanthocyanidins, can be found in cranberries.
- Scientists have been studying the use of cranberry preparations to promote bladder and urinary tract health since the 1920s.*
- An excellent source of vitamin C.
- Vitacost Cranberry Extract is a superior, standardized supplement delivering 400 mg of cranberry extract (standardized to 30% organic acids) per each one-capsule serving.
- Offers the benefits of whole cranberry fruit without the added sugar and calories contained in cranberry juice beverages.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin , Magnesium Hydroxide , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Tricalcium Phosphate , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide . , Cranberry Extract .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More