Vitacost Synergy Bone Booster Complex†
What is Bone Booster Complex†?
Bone Booster Complex is an advanced and complete nutritional regimen for maintaining strong, healthy bones.*
Many people do not meet current recommendations for calcium intake through diet alone or with supplements. Adequate calcium and vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis by slowing the rate of bone loss for people with a family history of the disease, post-menopausal women and elderly men and women.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Bone Booster Complex?
- Provides 1,000 mg of calcium hydroxyapatite, one of the more absorbable and effective forms of calcium, per 6-capsule serving.* Hydroxyapatite (HA) is the same form of calcium found in human bone tissue.
- High in magnesium to help maintain healthy bone density.*
- Contains MK-7 (Menaquinone-7), the bioactive form of vitamin K2 for advanced bone support.*
- Each serving includes 3 mg of the trace mineral boron. Scientific evidence indicates boron plays a significant role in supporting strong bones.*
- Unique formula combining multiple nutrients, eliminating the need to purchase and consume each one separately.
- Contains 40 servings per bottle, more than a month’s supply.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Microcrystalline Cellulose and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Shellfish,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More