Vitacost Sustained Release Horse Chestnut Extract
What is Horse Chestnut?
Horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) is a tree native to Greece and other mountainous regions of the Balkan Peninsula. Widely cultivated throughout the world today, horse chestnut trees produce nut-like seeds called conkers, or horse chestnuts. Historically, whole horse chestnuts were used as game pieces and beads for jewelry, while an extract from their seeds and the tree’s flowers have been used for health purposes.
What are the key ingredients of Vitacost® Horse Chestnut Extract?
- Horse chestnut seed extract contains aescin, a natural saponin and bioflavonoid identified as its main, active constituent.
- Horse chestnut seed extract is commonly used in European alternative health practices for leg and vein support.
Vitacost® Horse Chestnut Extract is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Standardized to 22% aescin
- Also supplies 100 mg of calcium per tablet
- Sustained release formula for longer lasting effects
- Contains 120 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.