Vitacost Soy Lecithin
What is Soy lecithin?
Lecithin, which can be found in soy, eggs, organ meats and nuts, is a compound made of fatty acids and choline (also known as phosphatidylcholine). It’s found in cell membranes throughout the body. Lecithin also functions as a precursor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and has been shown to have a positive effect on brain and memory functions.*
Phosphatidylcholine is the most abundant phospholipid component in cells, supporting many functions throughout the body, from the brain to the liver and gallbladder.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Soy Lecithin?
- Supports healthy brain function.*
- May support healthy lipid profiles when used in the 15 to 30 gram range.*
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range when used in the 10 to 35 gram range.*
- Most people consume an average 3 to 6 grams of lecithin per day, whereas some studies indicate upward of 20 grams may be needed for positive effects.*
Vitacost® Soy Lecithin is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 1,200 mgof lecithin per softgel.
- Each bottle contains 300 servings—a 10-month supply!
- Great value compared to other brands.
Potency • Purity • Pride
Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Soy Lecithin , Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Vegetable Glycerin and Water .
Contains Pod Fruits and Their Derivatives,Beef and its Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.