Vitacost ROOT2 Yaeyama Chlorella Herbal Supplement Capsules
What is Yaeyama Chlorella?
Yaeyama Chlorella supplies a unique strain of chlorella algae (Chlorella vulgaris) specially cultivated in fresh, mountain spring water from Japan’s Ishigaki Island. Processed using a unique, high-impact, jet-spray technique, Yaeyama chlorella cell walls are carefully pulverized to promote increased absorption of algal nutrients.
What are the key benefits of ROOT2 Yaeyama Chlorella?
- Chlorella has long been considered a superfood for its rich phytonutrient content, including chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, antioxidants and protein.
- Chlorella supports antioxidant enzyme activity.
- Supports healthy maternal micronutrient support during pregnancy.
- When chlorella is ingested by a breastfeeding mother, the infant’s immune system health is nutritionally supported.
- Promotes healthy iron and folate blood levels within the normal range in healthy people.
- Nurtures the intestines’ ability to capture and excrete environmental contaminants, especially when combined with a healthy, fiber-rich diet.
- Maintains a healthy blood pressure already within the normal limits.
ROOT2 Yaeyama Chlorella is Rooted in Science, Rooted in Nature.
- Features a premium-quality Yaeyama chlorella
- Specially processed to promote easy absorption
- Supplies 2 g of Yaeyama chlorella per 5-capsule serving
- Contains 30 servings per bottle
- Great value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Yaeyama Chlorella , Chlorophyll , Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Microcrystalline Cellulose . , Yaeyama Chlorella , Chlorophyll .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More