Vitacost ROOT2 Plant-Based Omega 3-6-9 Vegetarian Softgels
What are the key beneifts of ROOT2 Plant-Based Omega 3-6-9?
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Helps maintain a healthy nervous system*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Helps maintain the function and mobility of healthy joints*
- Provides support for good hormone balance*
- Supports healthy skin*
ROOT2 Plant-Based Omega 3-6-9 is Rooted in Science, Rooted in Nature.
- Highly concentrated, fish-free, plant-based omega formula
- Provides omegas-3, -6 and -9 essential fatty acids in one convenient formula
- Formulated with a blend of organic flax oil, organic evening primrose oil, organic sunflower seed oil, organic coconut oil, & organic sesame seed oil
- Vegan formula in vegetarian softgels
- Contains90 servings per bottle
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Alpha-Linolenic Acid ( Omega-3 Fatty Acid ) , Linoleic Acid ( Omega-6 Fatty Acid ) , Gamma-linolenic Acid ( Omega-6 Fatty Acid ) , Oleic Acid ( Omega-9 Fatty Acid ) , Other Ingredients : Organic Flaxseed Oil , Modified Food Starch , Organic Evening Primrose Oil , Carrageenan , Vegetable Glycerin , Sorbitol , Organic Sunflower Seed Oil , Water , Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Organic Sesame Seed Oil .
Contains Sunflower Seeds and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.