Vitacost Orange Vanilla Flavored Calcium Citrate Chewable Tablets
What is Vitacost Calcium Citrate?
Calcium Citrate is a calcium supplement that supplies 1,000 mg of calcium (as calcium citrate) plus 400 IU of vitamin D3 and 500 mg of magnesium per four-tablet serving. Calcium citrate is a water-soluble form of calcium that’s well absorbed on an empty or full stomach.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Calcium Citrate?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished.*
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation.*
- Vitamin D supports the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.*
- Magnesium helps build strong bones by converting vitamin D to its active form and setting in motion key enzymes that stimulate bone cells.*
- Magnesium contributes to calcium absorption.*
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.*
Why is Vitacost® Calcium Citrate your everyday essential?
- Provides a combination of calcium, vitamin D and magnesium in one convenient formula.
- Features a readily absorbable form of calcium (calcium citrate).
- Features vitamin D3, which is considered superior to vitamin D2.*
- Supplies 1,000 mg of calcium citrate per 4-tablet serving.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Stevia Extract ( Leaf ) , Other Ingredients : Sucrose , Fructose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Mannitol , Soy Lecithin , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Maltodextrin , Citric Acid , Sucralose , Cornstarch , Medium Chain Triglycerides , Natural Vanilla and Orange Flavor and Sodium Chloride .
Contains Pod Fruits and their derivates,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating3.32(236)5(81)4(41)3(30)2(40)1(44)