Hover to Zoom
Vitacost Olive Leaf Liquid Extract Targeted Wellness Herbal Supplement
4.5(2)View All Reviews
2 fl ozUPC: 0084419701868
- Convenient liquid – dropper included
- Easy way to increase antioxidant intake*
- 1,500 mg olive leaf extract per serving
- Provides minimum 1% oleuropein
- Alcohol free
What is olive leaf extract?
- Olive leaf extract is derived from leaves of the olive tree (Olea europaea), a small evergreen native to the eastern Mediterranean region and parts of Asia and Africa. Long with a silver-green color and leathery texture, olive leaves were traditionally boiled, with the resulting liquid used as a throat gargle, topical skin solution or wellness tonic.*
- Today, olive leaf extract is known as a source of phytochemicals, including the active ingredient oleuropein, a phenolic compound also present in extra-virgin olive oil. Oleuropein is broken down into elenolic acid, in the form of calcium elenolate (a calcium salt), which is believed to have health-benefiting properties.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Olive Leaf Liquid Extract?
- Serves as a source of antioxidants*
- May help support healthy blood pressure within normal limits*
- May help support healthy cholesterol levels within normal range*
Vitacost® Olive Leaf Liquid Extract is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- High milligram-per-serving amount – 1,770 mg per 30 drops
- Provides a minimum of 1% oleuropein, the active ingredient
- Take by the dropper or add liquid to beverages or food
- 39servings per bottle
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.