Vitacost Olive Leaf Liquid Extract - Alcohol Free
- Convenient liquid – dropper included
- Easy way to increase antioxidant intake*
- 1,500 mg olive leaf extract per serving
- Provides minimum 1% oleuropein
- Alcohol free
What is olive leaf extract?
Olive leaf extract is derived from leaves of the olive tree (Olea europaea), a small evergreen native to the eastern Mediterranean region and parts of Asia and Africa. Long with a silver-green color and leathery texture, olive leaves were traditionally boiled, with the resulting liquid used as a throat gargle, topical skin solution or wellness tonic.
Today, olive leaf extract is known as a source of phytochemicals, including the active ingredient oleuropein, a phenolic compound also present in extra-virgin olive oil. Oleuropein is broken down into elenolic acid, in the form of calcium elenolate (a calcium salt), which is believed to have health-benefiting properties.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Olive Leaf Liquid Extract?
- Serves as a source of antioxidants*
- May help support healthy blood pressure within normal limits*
- May help support healthy cholesterol levels within normal range*
Vitacost® Olive Leaf Liquid Extract is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- High milligram-per-serving amount – 1,770 mg per 30 drops
- Provides a minimum of 1% oleuropein, the active ingredient
- Take by the dropper or add liquid to beverages or food
- 39 servings per bottle
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Curren