Vitacost Norwegian Salmon Oil Dietary Supplement Softgels 2000mg
What is Norwegian Salmon Oil?
Norwegian Salmon Oil supplies two of the most studied omega-3 essential fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), derived from Norwegian salmon.
Omega-3 essential fatty acids are essential to the body and must be obtained through diet. Since the typical American diet is generally low in omega-3 fatty acids, taking a supplement such asNorwegian Salmon Oil is a convenient way to obtain these important nutrients without increasing fish consumption.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Norwegian Salmon Oil?
- VitacostNorwegian Salmon Oil is an economical way to meet the American Heart Association’s recommendation of increasing omega-3 fatty acid consumption.
- EPA and DHA are well known for their cardioprotective properties, their ability to maintain cognitive function, their potential to support healthy mood and their positive impact on joint comfort and flexibility.
Why is Vitacost® Norwegian Salmon Oilyour everyday essential?
- Easy way to add omega-3 EPA and DHA to your diet!
- Some types of fish may contain high levels of mercury, PCBs, dioxins and other environmental contaminants.Vitacost Norwegian Salmon Oil is a premium supplement that safely offers the wealth of benefits associated with fish consumption.*
- Supplies oil from 100% wild-caught fish.
- Steam distilled.
- Contains 120 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacostsupplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacostvitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle.