What is L-tryptophan?
L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid. The body does not produce L-tryptophan; it must be obtained through diet. L-tryptophan is a precursor to neurotransmitters serotonin and 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), the hormone melatonin and the B vitamin, niacin.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® L-Tryptophan?
- Helps maintain serotonin levels for healthy mood.*
- Supports a normal, healthy attitude during PMS.*
- Plays an important role in supporting natural, restful sleep.*
- May support a normal appetite.*
Vitacost® L-Tryptophan is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 500 mg of L-tryptophan per 1-capsule serving.
- Contains 240 servings per bottle.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.