What is L-Citrulline?
L-Citrulline is considered a nonessential amino acid, which means it’s not necessary to ingest as the body can create it from other sources. Citrulline is found in watermelon rinds.
L-Citrulline is involved in the formation of urea in the liver.* The synthesis and elimination of urea plays an important part in the removal of waste created by the digestion, absorption and metabolism of proteins.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® L-Citrulline?
- Supports protein homeostasis.*
- Supports muscle protein metabolism.*
- Supports flexibility in arteries.*
- Promotes healthy vasodilation and blood flow.*
- Supports healthy blood pressure already within normal range.*
Vitacost® L-Citrulline is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 750 mg of l-citrulline per one-capsule serving.
- Contains180 servings per bottle.
- Incredible value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.