Vitacost InfantHealth Liquid Vitamin D Drops 400IU
What is Vitacost InfantHealth Liquid Vitamin D Drops for Kids?
Vitacost liquid form of vitamin D ideal for anyone who has trouble swallowing capsules. It features vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), the same form of vitamin D the body produces when skin is exposed to ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
Increased use of sunscreen and less time spent outdoors can result in less-than-optimal natural vitamin D production by the body. In addition, few natural foods contain vitamin D in sufficient quantity to meet Daily Value needs. Liquid Vitamin D drops is a good source of vitamin D, supplying 400 IU per single-drop serving.
How does vitamin D support health?
- Supports fetal skeletal development and tooth enamel formation*
- Supports the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth*
- Contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation*
- Promotes the intestinal absorption of calcium*
- Supports proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems*
- Contributes to healthy levels of phosphorus in the body*
Why choose Vitacost InfantHealth Liquid Vitamin D Drops for Kids?
- Easy to take; May be taken alone or added to food or beverages
- One drop provides 400 IU of vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
- Each bottle contains 900 servings
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
PLEASE NOTE: In order to improve the delivery of this supplement, the dropper style has been updated. Instead of dippable, squeeze-top wands, bottles now feature fixed drop-dispensers.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More