Vitacost Healthy Bones Ultra* with Calcium
Healthy Bones Ultra* is a comprehensive formula with four of the top bone-health nutrients plus several important B vitamins. Each 4-capsule serving provides the following:
- Calcium, 1,000 mg. 100% of the Daily Value (DV) for this essential mineral. Included as calcium citrate (water-soluble form that’s absorbed well on a full or empty stomach), calcium malate and calcium carbonate
- Vitamin D, 700 IU. As vitamin D3, a preferred form—the same type naturally produced by the body when skin is exposed to sunlight
- Magnesium, 400 mg. 100% of the DV
- Vitamin K1, 300 mcg. Natural form, found in vegetables and other foods
- Vitamin B6, 25 mg. More than 1,000% of the DV!
- Vitamin B12, 500 mcg. Featuring methylcobalamin, high-potency form
- Folic acid, 800 mcg. 200% of the DV
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Healthy Bones Ultra* with Calcium?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must be constantly replenished.*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis by slowing the rate of bone loss for people with a family history of the disease, post-menopausal women and elderly men and women.
- Magnesium contributes to calcium absorption.*
- Magnesium helps build strong bones by converting vitamin D to its active form and setting in motion key enzymes that stimulate bone cells.*
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin ( Capsule ) , Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More