Vitacost Grapefruit Seed Extract
What is Grapefruit Seed Extract?
Grapefruit seed extract consists of the crushed seeds and pulp of grapefruit. Grapefruit is a large citrus fruit with white, pink or red flesh that grows in clusters (like grapes) on the tropical Citrus paradisi tree. First discovered in Barbados in the 18th century, and later brought to Florida where it’s a major commercial crop today, grapefruit is mainly enjoyed for the tart, tangy flavor of its flesh and juice. Rich in vitamin C, antioxidants and fiber, grapefruit is also a healthy food.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Grapefruit Seed Extract?
- Grapefruit seed extract contains naturally occurring citrus bioflavonoids
- Bioflavonoids are primarily noted for their powerful antioxidant properties in addition to their many diverse biological activities*
- Research shows a positive effect of bioflavonoids from citrus fruits such as grapefruit and a correlation to a healthy inflammatory response*
Vitacost® Grapefruit Seed Extract is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 125 mg of grapefruit seed extract per capsule
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
- Better value than other brands!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Vitacost® B