Vitacost Ginseng Extract Complex Capsules
What is ginseng?
Ginseng refers to extracts of plants of the Araliaceae family. Extracts of ginseng have been used for thousands of years in Chinese medicine. Scientific data has attributed their beneficial effects to a group of ginseng-specific saponins known as ginsenosides and eleutherosides.
Besides promoting enhanced energy, concentration and memory, American and Asian ginsengs (of the Panax species) and eleuthero (also referred to as Siberian ginseng) are considered "adaptogens," or substances that may help individuals cope with physical and emotional stress.*
In addition to the three, well-known adaptogenic ginsengs, this formula also includes Ashwagandha root, or Indian ginseng. Ashwaghanda is an ancient Ayurvedic herbal medicine prized for its tonic properties and rejuvenating effects on the body.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Ginseng Extrat Complex?
- Provides energy boost without caffeine or dangerous stimulants.*
- Ginseng is also widely used to support healthy immune function and may support cardiovascular health.*
- For healthy adults who wish to enhance physical and mental energy, boost immune function and improve resistance to stress, up to 2,000 mg of ginseng should be taken daily for two to three weeks, followed by a break of two weeks.*
Vitacost® Ginseng Extrat Complex is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Contains three different types of ginseng, plus ashwagandha root.
- Ginseng is standardized to ensure consistent potency and purity in every dose.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – w