Vitacost Fenugreek Seed
What is Fenugreek Seed?
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenumgraecum), also known as Greek Hay, is an herb native to Asia and the Mediterranean. Its leaves are a popular culinary ingredient, eaten fresh or dried. Its seeds, which contain powerful antioxidants, are used as a spice or in supplements. Fenugreek seeds have been used traditionally for metabolic and lactation support.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Fenugreek Seed?
- May support healthy production of breast milk*
- Supports feelings that reduce the desire for fatty foods*
- Research shows that healthy male volunteers (normal weight or overweight) reduce fat consumption while using fenugreek seed*
- Promotes healthy blood glucose levels already in normal range*
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection*
Vitacost® Fenugreek Seed is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 1,200 mg of fenugreek seed extract per 2-capsule serving
- Contains 180 servings per bottle
- High quality at a great value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Vitacost® Brand
The search is over. Vitacost® Brand supplements are focused on helping you create a strong foundation with simple, transparent formulas that sup