Vitacost Echinacea Capsules
What is Echinacea?
Echinacea is a purple coneflower native to North America. Native Americans valued it for its medicinal properties and introduced it to European settlers. Today, three species are used for health support: Echinacea angustifolia, Echinacea pallid and Echinacea purpurea (the most extensively used and studied).
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Echinacea?
- The German Commission E, World Health Organization (WHO), and the Canadian Natural Health Products Directorate have advocated use of echinacea for immune system support.*
- Antioxidant and support for healthy white blood cell production.*
- Promotes respiratory health.*
Vitacost® Echinacea is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 1,200 mg of Echinacea purpurea per two-capsule serving.
- Contains 90 servings per bottle.
- Incredible value compared to similar products on market.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.