Vitacost DHEA Hormone Complex Targeted Wellness Tablets
What is DHEA Hormone Complex?
DHEA Hormone Complex is a specially formulated blend of DHEA to support healthy hormonal balance and high-quality standardized herbs used traditionally for libido and mood support.*
Other key ingredients in Vitacost DHEA Hormone Complex include:
- Tribulus terrestris: An herb, also known as puncture vine, that grows in tropical climates and has been used in Greek, Chinese and Indian cultures to support many aspects of health. Contains protodioscin, a saponin, which is believed to be one of its major, active compounds.
- Yohimbe: An African tree whose bark contains an active component called yohimbine. Used traditionally to support male and female sexual health.
- Saw palmetto: From the Serenoa repens, a palm tree with saw-like leaves and red berries that grows in warm climates such as those in the southeastern U.S. and California. Decades of research support saw palmetto’s safety and efficacy.
- Trans-resveratrol: The biologically active form of resveratrol, a natural plant compound found in grape skins and seeds that functions as an antioxidant.*
- Zinc: An essential trace mineral that plays a part in many body functions.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost DHEA Hormone Complex?
- DHEA supports male and female hormone balance*
- DHEA helps maintain stable mood and a sense of well-being*
- DHEA maintains the health and function of the adrenal glands*
- Tribulus terrestris may help increase sexual desire*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Dicalcium Phosphate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Croscarmellose Sodium , Silicon Dioxide , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Vegetable Glycerin . , Oat Extract , Damiana , Sarsaparilla , Saw Palmetto , Tribulus , Trans-resveratrol , Nettle , Yohimbe Extract , DHEA .
Contains Oats. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.