Vitacost Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract
What is Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract?
Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract is a decaffeinated supplement that supplies the benefits of green tea in convenient capsule form, without the negative effects that may come with caffeine consumption. It features standardized extracts of the herb’s active ingredients (EGCG, catechins and polyphenols), ensuring consistent, quality levels in every dose.
Green tea, prepared from the dried leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, is a traditional herbal beverage that’s been enjoyed for centuries for its simple, soothing taste and its diverse health benefits.* Green tea is consumed worldwide, but is especially popular in China, Japan, India, Thailand and the U.S.
Green tea is produced by lightly steaming and then immediately drying the tea leaves. This process prevents oxidation and preserves active constituents in the herb. Green tea is a source of polyphenols, particularly the catechin epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which offer powerful antioxidant protection.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract?
- Provides antioxidant protection*
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Supports healthy metabolism benefiting weight loss programs for those eating a well-balanced diet and getting the proper amount of exercise*
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Supplies the nutrients of green tea without having to drink excess amounts of the beverage
- High-quality, standardized extract ensures consistent levels of active ingredients in every dose
- Easy-to-take, once-daily formula
- Contains 100 servings per bottle
- Suitable for vegetarians
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.