What is CoQ10?
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like compound found in every cell of the body. It’s used by the mitochondria (“power plants”) of cells to produce energy. CoQ10 is found in highest concentration in cells of organs that require large amounts of energy, such as the heart.
CoQ10 also functions as a powerful antioxidant.* Antioxidants help protect cells from free radical damage. Free radicals are harmful compounds generated during normal body processes, such as breathing and digestion, but also upon exposure to environmental influences such as UV sunlight and smoke. Free radicals attack healthy cells, damaging their membranes, DNA and other components, compromising normal cell function.
While the body produces CoQ10 on its own, levels decline over time, with a steady decrease beginning after age 30. Factors such as aging, genetics, and cholesterol-lowering statins can lead to a CoQ10 deficiency.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® CoQ10?
- CoQ10 is necessary for energy production at the cellular level.
- CoQ10 functions as a powerful antioxidant.*
- CoQ10 has the potential to maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range.*
- Supports healthy heart function.*
Vitacost® CoQ10 is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Features naturally fermented CoQ10.
- Provides 600 mg of CoQ10 per single-capsule serving.
- Contains 60 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements adhere to the
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.