Vitacost Chelated Copper - Albion® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate
What is Chelated Copper - Albion® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate
Chelated Copper - Albion® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate is a high-quality chelated form of the mineral copper.
Chelated minerals—which are minerals chemically bound to another molecule (typically an amino acid)—are better transported and utilized throughout the body. Chelation naturally occurs during digestion, after stomach acid and enzymes break down protein into amino acids. The amino acids bind to minerals, allowing them pass easily through the intestinal walls.
Unfortunately, the body is not efficient at producing chelated minerals. So, Albion developed an exclusive technology that mimics the body’s natural chelation process, producing readily absorbable organic chelated minerals in supplement form. Glycine, an easily identified and efficiently absorbed amino acid, is the chelator (binding agent) most commonly used in Albion formulations.
Albion chelated minerals are:
- Produced in laboratories under carefully controlled conditions, utilizing an advanced, patented chelation process
- Nutritionally functional with an ultimate glycine-to-mineral molar ratio
- Clinically researched and chemically validated
- Guaranteed pure and stable
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Chelated Copper - Albion® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate?
- Minerals are required for normal growth and maintenance of the body
- Supplies more than 100% of the Daily Value (2 mg) of copper per single-capsule serving
- Copper assists in the formation of healthy red blood cells*
Why is Vitacost® Chelated Copper - Albion® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate your everyday essential?
- Features Albion chelated copper for optimal absorption
- Includes a proprietary absorption-support nutrient blend with ginger